|Founded in September of 1978 and Specializes in Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation
Point repairs consist of basically two methods, both of which require first identifying the bad sections of pipe. The conventional method is
to dig it up and replacing the bad section of pipe or use a trenchless method and insert a Cured In Place (CIP) patch that spans the damaged section of pipe.
This process is approved by government agencies world wide for rehabilitation of sewer pipelines without excavation. This trenchless repair method
can be performed in as little as 2 hours and in most cases does not require by-pass pumping. Our technical field staff can provide multiple
sectional point repairs in your collection system.
Most sewers are less than 6% damaged. The point repair system can repair the damaged pipe area and restore the sewer to its original capacity.
Most of all the point repair system can save the customer 50% or more based on conventional methods.
BENEFITS OF POINT REPAIRS
- 4" to 36" pipe diameters
- Restore crown failure
- Repair cracked pipes
- Offset and open joint repairs
- Bridging of missing pipe
- Fast ambient cure
- Structural repair of pipe without excavating
- Meets ASTM requirements & standards
- Non-disruptive to traffic
- Corrosion resistance
- Cost effective
- No excavation required
- Consistent & uniform thickness
- No by-pass pumping Easy to install
- Fast and efficient installation
- Helps eliminate future water infiltration and root intrusion